BLS CPR & AED Classes in Tucson
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
CPR Certification Tucson provides the best CPR classes to help save lives. Whether your goal is being prepared for work or looking out for friends and neighbors, we offer American Heart Association certified courses with Basic Life Support (BLS), Healthcare Provider CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), Automated External Defibrillator use AED.
Tucson CPR Classes
CPR Certification Tucson provides the best CPR classes to help save lives. Whether your goal is being prepared for work or looking out for friends and neighbors, we offer American Heart Association certified courses with Basic Life Support (BLS), Healthcare Provider CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), Automated External Defibrillator use AED. This includes —
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to feel confident in your skills
- How to give Basic Life Support (BLS) to adults, children, and infants
We give you the finest one-day CPR training with the best educational experience at a reasonable price!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Tucson Locations
Tucson’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, accidents change the lives of so many people. Our team has trained thousands of individuals and provides one-day CPR classes that are unparalleled. We are ready to help our community save more people with great courses at an affordable price. Our dedicated team can help you feel confident in using your new skills when it counts!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is the standard life-saving strategy that supports physical systems when someone has suffered a cardiac arrest. CPR can keep the heart and lungs functioning until more definitive medical treatment can be provided.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
When you choose our courses, you know you will gain the best American Heart Association education, fulfill OSHA and job requirements, and be certified to perform CPR. When you train with our AHA CPR classes, You will learn the ABCs of CPR and the differences when assisting an infant and child versus an adult. You will also be taught the best practices when delivering assistance.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love providing the Tucson area with the best American Heart Association CPR classes! With us, you can —
- Acquire the most widely accepted certification in the U.S.
- Come to our facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Gain hands-on, in-person, streamlined class times with smaller group sizes.
- Enjoy the one-day training, testing, and certification process.
How do I complete the course?
Our class requires no previous class prep and includes all mandatory live-trained portions — simply sign up and show up for the class the day of. Our teachers will facilitate your education experience, answer questions, and oversee your skills check and written test. This ensures that your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When can I take my certification course?
We have weekly classes on the schedule! Check out our class options and select the one that best suits your schedule.
When will my certification expire?
To stay up-to-date with healthcare standards and OSHA, you must renew your training and certificate exam every two years.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.