Tucson CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Tucson administers hands-on CPR renewal courses in an interactive setting.
This class is for anyone who has previously taken an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR class. Even if you have a gap in your CPR certification, you can still sign up for your recertification.
We provide the finest certification and recertification programs and are 100% certified by the AHA, giving you the specific training you need so you can remain compliant with OSHA. After finishing your skills test in person, you will leave that day with your CPR certification and BLS renewal in hand!
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Tucson Locations
Tucson’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Learning and knowing the lifesaving skill CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is incredibly important in the event of a medical emergency. From rescue breathing to surface chest compressions, keeping your skills sharp is essential to the AHA so that you can effectively give life support.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
When you’re making a difference in your world, it can be easy to forget about your CPR certification status — but staying up-to-date on your certification keeps you capable of helping save a life. If you have a close-to-expired certificate or expired status, you can take our course to regain CPR/AED/BLS certifications.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
Once your training is over, you can continue to confidently perform CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult.
We will review —
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing finger and palm chest compressions
- Ultimately restore regular breathing
- Using the AED machine
By gaining your American Heart Association certification, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave able to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Tucson, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love developing relationships with — and encouraging — our city! With us, you will receive the most widely recognized and accredited training.
Some reasons our students choose us are that they —
- Experience personal training with hands-on portions and smaller group sizes.
- Enjoy streamlined class time.
- Can get a group together! You can come to our training facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group.
- Experience the ease of earning the AHA CPR certification card on the same day as class.
How long does CPR certification last?
Your CPR certification training must be renewed every two years. This rule keeps your skills and knowledge current.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We provide weekly CPR renewal class options for you. Simply pick which time frame best fits your availability.