BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Tucson
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Caring for children is one of the most rewarding jobs! And knowing infant CPR can keep you ready to respond in an emergency with your baby or the little one you’re caring for. CPR Certification Tucson is here to help you be the best responder in any situation. Our American Heart Association certified courses provide basic life support (BLS), cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillator use (AED).
Tucson Infant CPR
Caring for children is one of the most rewarding jobs! And knowing infant CPR can keep you ready to respond in an emergency with your baby or the little one you’re caring for. CPR Certification Tucson is here to help you be the best responder in any situation. Our American Heart Association certified courses provide basic life support (BLS), cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillator use (AED). Not only will you leave class ready to care for a little one, but you will also be certified to help children and adults!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Tucson Locations
Tucson’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We are here to help our community save lives by offering the best infant CPR learning experience. Every year, thousands of people in Tucson alone could be saved from accidents and strokes with proper training! In our CPR class with infant CPR training, you will learn how to properly handle an infant, identify the signs of unresponsiveness and choking, and know how to use your BLS, CPR, and AED training for all appropriate ages.
Why is it essential to understand infant CPR?
Usually, infants need CPR because of cardiac arrest due to breathing problems. Here are some stats on why it’s vital to know age-specific CPR for babies —
- Thousands of children suffer from cardiac arrest every year.
- Respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway (a baby choking) is the most common cause of cardiac arrest.
- SIDS and suffocation were the 4th and 5th leading causes of infant deaths in 2018, claiming over 21,000+ infants.
- Smoke inhalation, head trauma, near-drowning, electrical shock, and poisoning are all issues that could result in an infant needing CPR.
What is CPR?
CPR consists of a series of compressions to the chest and rescue breaths. These acts will provide circulatory support while also giving you time for emergency response. If necessary, CPR can be continued for prolonged periods and can be an effective life-saving intervention! Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
CPR Certification Tucson is here to provide you to use BLS, CPR, and AED mastery no matter the age of the person.
By obtaining your American Heart Association certification, you will meet OSHA requirements, making you fully confident to execute this life-saving skill.
You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR,
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Tucson, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Many people enjoy training with our team because —
- Our CPR classes deliver more one-on-one training due to our hands-on elements and smaller class sizes.
- You will receive the most widely known and accredited certification in the nation.
- You can either come to our training site, or we can come to your medium-to-large group.
- With our same-day training, skills check, and testing, you will leave the class time with your AHA CPR certification card in hand.
How do I complete the CPR certification course?
Register for a class and show up on the chosen date — we’ll take care of everything else! You obtain your CPR certification in just one day with our convenient, all-inclusive course. Our training team is excited to help you feel confident in your skills. Once you’ve completed the course, rest assured that you will be AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Our CPR certification class is a weekly option! Sign up for the course that best fits your schedule.
When will my CPR certification expire?
To stay up-to-date with the AHA, you are required to take a certification exam every two years. If your certification is close to expiring or is expired, sign up for any of our courses today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.