Click a Date then Click a Time to Book
BLS CPR + First Aid
$79.95* 60 minutes
*In accordance with current AHA guidelines, after checkout, the AHA requires students to purchase and complete the AHA adaptive online learning portion of this course before coming to the in-person class.
Classes fill up fast Book Now!
We offer the Best Deal on a CPR Certification + First Aid in Tucson. Our students who choose the combination training get a Real American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Card and a CPR Certification Tucson First Aid Card. Our CPR Class is live in person and offers the hands on training that employers demand. This CPR class offers the Best CPR Card paired with our optional First Aid Card for extra training and convenience.
CPR Certification Tucson First Aid is a video-based course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency rescuers arrive on scene. Students learn duties and responsibilities of first aid rescuers; first aid actions for medical emergencies, including:
- The Signs of a Stroke
- How to detect Severe Choking and Alleviate it
- Signs of a Heart Attack and What to do
- Environmental Emergency Management and Treatment
- How to Stop and Control Bleeding
- Treatment of Sprained or Broken Bones
- Epipen Administration
- Allergic Reaction Treatment
- What to do for Bites and Stings
- Poison Procedures
Reasons to Choose Our BLS CPR + Fist Aid Combo Class
- True AHA BLS For Healthcare Providers CPR Card issued same day!!
- CPR Certification Tucson First Aid Card in Hand when you leave!!
- Professional Instructors
- Friendly and Relaxed atmosphere